adsense

2014년 12월 23일 화요일

book review written by Korean - out of my mind




out of my mind 영어독후감

summer's book review


out of my mind 영어독후감 book review written by Korean
I picked up this book at the library since it had a impressive book jacket.

When I chose a book which I read, I usually read the opening chapter of the book.
and I decide whether I read.
I'm not good at English yet, so I want easy one to read. I could read the book 'out of my mind' with ease and I feel very interested in this.
I was totally immersed in emotion.

this is a story about a girl whose name is Melody.
She is a person with cerebral palsy.
But you know what?
even though she is disabled but really clever.
she know a lot of things which we know.
perhaps, she is even smarter than me.


But the problem is that people around her hardly know she is really brilliant.
some teachers teach her something from A,B,C.
it makes her so stuffy that she wants to escape from the classroom.
However, she has no choice but to cry out and teacher thinks that she got a fit.
she calls her mother and tells her Melody is ruining the class.
fortunately, Melody's mother knows the reason why she does that.


Sometimes there are many situations that mother can not understand.
One day when Melody was at home alone, suddenly goldfish jumped out of fishbowl. Melody was so astonished that she cry out. but there was no one to help. She struggled in vain to move. what she did is just spilling water.
When her mother saw this, she got angry because she thought Melody did it.
I would weep if i am Melody.


It is a subject matter that can make you a little bit sad.
but Melody shows us she can do what she hopes in this book.
and her life attitude might change our thought about disabled person.


what they only want us to do might be 
Just smile and say hello  :)



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기