adsense

2014년 12월 10일 수요일

Her, 2013 : am i loving Samantha?



Her, 2013



at first I watched this movie,

I thought it's just about a little weird man's love story.
you know,  the man who loves ios
because he is a unappealing guy?


her,2013




but after sitting through a movie,
my thoughts were totally changed.
I found that this is not that kind of movie.
the film tells 'relationship'
it doesn't matter who it is.
whether human or not.
he just wanted real relationship with real lover



he got a lot of hurts from his lovers
and he was afraid of meeting someone new
but he always needed someone
'cause he is a just man who feels lonely.


her,2013



one day afternoon he met Samantha who is latest ios
he found it tiring to begin with but he soon got used to it.
and at last he was falling in love with her.



Unlike other women, Samantha was always
learning about him and understand him.



her,2013


what movie does he like or
what kind of songs does he love to listen.
And Samantha always heard what he was saying and memorized it.


her,2013


she whispered

I'm lying on the moon My dear, 
I'll be there soon It's a quiet starry place 
Time's we're swallowed up



he was saying,

Whatever someone you become, 
and wherever you are in the world,
I'm sending you love.




for someone who hasn't seen this movie
I won't tell the conclusion of the movie
I think this movie will make you think
about  genuine relationship 



we already know that or this as we now know was not so.


her,2013







performing actor

Joaquin Phoenix
Amy Adams
Rooney Mara
Scarlett Johansson
Olivia Wilde
Luka Jones

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기