adsense

2015년 1월 13일 화요일

500 Days Of Summer post review (500일의 썸머 영화 영어 리뷰)

500 Days Of Summer post review 

(500일의 썸머 영화 영어 리뷰)



I love romantic comedy movies :)
I usually watch that kind of films when i get stressed.
Then it makes me feel better. it's not complex or hard to understand.
all i need when I watch romantic comedy movies is to ready to empathize character's feelings.

500 Days Of Summer,500 Days Of Summer post review,500일의 썸머 영어 리뷰,500일의 썸머 리뷰
















The movie, 500 days of Summer is one of my best.
there is a cute couple. Tom loves summer so much. but Summer doesn't seem to love tom as much as he do. and it makes tom get nervous. he wants summer to assure their relationship but she hasn't wanted to get serious. 

Who do you think is right? :) i'm not sure what the answer is yet. 
but just one thing i can assure you is this movie is really great :D


500 days of Summer - Regina Spektor "Us"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIAJx_NdLIw



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기