adsense

2015년 1월 14일 수요일

What is the best way to learn Korean?

What is the best way to learn Korean?



the best way to learn Korean,learnig koeran, korean, learn korean




if you read this post, you might be interested in learning Korean. am I right :)?


I've met many foreign friends. and they complain of problems of learning Korean.(but for me, it's more difficult to learn English than Korean :'(  )





There are many reason why they think so. the first of all, Korean is in the opposite order of English. yes, that's also why I'am struggling with English :'( 



To overcome this difficulty, you need to have no thought of grammar.



I know, grammar is really important thing! 
what i want to say is that not to ignore grammar completely, but to focus on speaking more than grammar.


it makes you hard to speak korean if you are obsessed by grammar.



And Find something that you are interested in.


there are a lot of materials that are useful to learn korean. but it is important to choice something you feel interested. if you learn korean through difficult books or articles, probably you are turn off by learning Korean.



Just repeat after native speaker and start to write something in Korean.


you might already became aware of this. 
I'm not good at English. I just write something in English everyday. Even though I knew there might be many grammatical errors. but i surely believe that I will be good English speaker i try harder. and you can also be a capable Korean speaker if you try every day.

go for it :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기