adsense

2015년 1월 14일 수요일

What song do you like best of Begin Again OST?


What song do you like best of Begin Again OST? 



I watched 'Begin Again' a few weeks ago.
After watching the movie, I've fallen in love with the songs of Begin Again OST.
it's really awesome! right? :) 


This movie tell us about beginning of some accidents and relationships.
we sometimes get lost on our way to somewhere. but there is one thing we need to realize is that we can begin again whenever if we try again.


When the moments that we have to decide something, it is needed for us to accept results of past experiences. and then, let you begin again for your life.




movie, Begin Again OST, Begin Again, best song begin again, best of begin again, best of begin again ost,















Anyway, I like Tell Me If You Wanna Go Home(Begin Again OST) - Keira Knightley most :)  this song makes me feel happy and relax. I wonder what your favorite song of Begin again :D


This is also one of my favorite parts of this movie.
http://youtu.be/UC_DPae1y40


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기