adsense

2014년 12월 14일 일요일

Korean language learning material for beginners

Korean language learning material for beginner
how to greet for the first time

download this (Korean language learning material)
download an audio file (m4a)

my friends sometimes ask me to tell
how to learn Korean easily.
I know it's very difficult to learn Korean at first.




'Cause there are a lot of difference
between English and Korean.
so that's also why I struggle with learning English.






but there is something I get.
that is mimicking is one of the best ways to learn languages


don't think about grammar
and just focus on people who speak 
the language which you want to acquire




















I will attach some expressions at this post
if you are interested in learning basic Korean,
download this


It's very simple 
just repeat after it and try to write the same things 


it's a little bit clumsy 
but I hope that it will be helpful :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기