adsense

2015년 2월 27일 금요일

How to have good pronunciation when speaking other languages


How to have good pronunciation when speaking other languages




When I learn English, what I really struggle with is pronunciation .
as you know Korean has no intonation.
so It was really difficult to hear English for Korean. at first it was just like song to me what I couldn't understand. and It made me experience frustration.





Speaking was also a matter. I could speak English but some foreigners didn't get what I was saying. Because there was no accent and no intonation.


After that, to be honest I wanted to quit learning English. But I didn't do that. and then I started repeating after native speaker's speech. for example TED, American soft drama lines, and etc. 



Surprisingly a few months later, my pronunciation was getting better. not only this, I could understand what people were talking about in American soft dramas or movies.


I know that my English is still limited to a speaking but I can converse with foreigners now. 


Korean pronunciation is also difficult to pronounce to non-Koreans.if you want to learn speaking other languages much quickly I recommend this method to you. 


Just repeat after native speaker. this way may be tough, but you will make it if you really want to do it. 






댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기