adsense

2015년 2월 3일 화요일

if you have a dream, just start moving !

if you have a dream, just start moving !


have a dream, be lost in thought, change, challenge.,
















In these days, there are lots of changes in my life.


One thing is that I had my English blog.
It was like a challenge for me. 'cause I've known that my English isn't perfect. I felt scared a little before beginning to write something in English.


It took so long time in the beginning. I was tired even though it was the thing very short. and I was worried about committing errors. but now, I don't care too much when I post. I know There might be many errors. but it's Ok if you understand what I want to say.


If there are errors, I am taking steps to put it right :)


There are many things that I am trying besides my English blog. I began to write some stories online. there's a lack of practice yet but it makes me very excited. New challenge is really awesome!


I can't tell you that will be successful for sure.
But I know everything is going to be changed when you start moving for it.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기