adsense

2015년 2월 1일 일요일

To be in love with someone is to be vulnerable But,

To be in love with someone is to be vulnerable But,



To be in love with someone is to be vulnerable But,














My old friend sometimes had told me that she didn't want to be in love with someone because she didn't want to be vulnerable any more.


At that moment, I could understand what she was saying 'cause I already knew how many times she got hurt from someone. so I had hesitated that whether or not to tell her I think it would be better to meet someone even though she might be hurt again.


If you are in love, you are to be vulnerable obviously. but to be in love with someone is also to be bliss. so you have to abandon the bliss if you avoid loving someone since you don't want to be vulnerable. 


In addition, you might miss one true love while you hesitate and worry about your mind.


To be in love with someone is still not without hazard.
but what i can say to you is you will get a lot of amazing things if you gather courage a little bit more.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기